Saturday, March 3, 2012

Welcome to my imagination - about this blog

This is a 'making of' blog.

The making of an album.

A yet nameless album, from a no-name band.

The temporary logo
Briefly summarized the W Musical Experiment is my one-man-army style project, where I try to create songs, sound clips, all sorts of audio concepts. I work alone, except for the tremendous amount of advice and constructive criticism I receive from a lot of really nice people I met over the year. Most of them are my friends, some of them are random people I never met in person, but what they have in common is more experience and know-how then me, and a willingness to share it with me, helping me improve the results of my fiddling. I am in great debt to them.

Myself - Wagner Tamás
Since I don't have a band to play in (unfortunately), I decided to create a proof of concept album. The concept I wish to prove is that I have enough original ideas to fill a few tracks with them, and the skill and perseverance to actually create these tracks. From writing, recording, mixing, graphics - everything involved, I want to get this project done. And if it's never finished, I want to sink my teeth in and enjoy the work every step of the way.

This is why I am making this blog. I want to document as much as I can, so I will have something to look back on, whatever this idea might end up becoming. And if there is anyone interested to read such a blog, even better. I honestly hope that I can share things that might help, amuse, inspire people, or just make them smile.

If you are curious and read the blog, post a comment, listen to a clip, think a positive thought, send a good luck wish - I sincerely thank you.

Peace and rock on.

No comments:

Post a Comment