Sunday, March 18, 2012

Viktoriya Yermolyeva - Echoes (Pink Floyd cover)

Most of you probably know the wonderful track Echoes played by the great Pink Floyd, but I doubt that all of you have heard this absolutely out of this world piano wonder, Vika - born Viktoriya Yermolyeva - performing it. I promise, even to those who know the song, it will be a completely new experience. For those of you that aren't familiar with the original song, it will surely be a good listen, and maybe make you curious to hear the original song. I found this incredible talent on YouTube, and spent the rest of the week listening to her renditions of famous classics. I hope you will feel the same way, her passionate and spot on playing has made me a fan forever. A style like non other, enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment